Your monthly membership fee may be conveniently deducted from your checking or savings account or charged to your major credit card on the 1st or 15th of each month. This payment plan is designed to automatically renew your membership each month. If we are unable to draft your account because of insufficient funds or a declined credit card, you will be responsible for the regular payment due as well as a $30.00 service fee within ten days of being notified.
Members may choose to pre-pay the fees for the entire year and have 30 days from their expiration date to renew a membership without repaying the joining fee. (Non-transferable)
The YMCA policy is to provide services to those in need, regardless of their ability to pay established fees. Assistance is awarded based on demonstrated inability to pay. Applications are available at the Membership Desk. Please do not hesitate to pick up an application today.
YMCA Corporate Membership
Employees are a company's most valuable assets. Employees involved in health and wellness programs are more creative and productive. The Y provides a full range of health and wellness programs and services that can help your employees look and feel their best. For more information on the Corporate Program call Stephanie Campbell at 704-982-1916.
If the YMCA for any reason cancels a program, a full refund will be given. If you wish to discontinue participation in a program, a pro-rated credit toward another program will be given. No cash refunds will be given. All refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee.
In order to cancel your membership, you must first complete a cancellation form. Cancellation forms received on or after the 1st of any given month will NOT be effective until the end of that month. Please confirm with your financial institution that your monthly draft has been cancelled.
Parental Supervision Policy
Children who are not enrolled in a program and are under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian during their visit to the YMCA. The only exception is for children attending special events. If your child under the age of 12 is left at this facility without parent/guardian supervision and is not enrolled in a program, you will be called to pick up your child immediately. Refusal to pick up your child may result in loss of membership and your child will be turned over to the appropriate authorities.
- Members are encouraged to bring guests at anytime during the year. Adult members are provided with 2 guest passes per month.. Passes are available at the Membership Desk.
- Prospective members who visit the Y as a guest are allowed to use the facility three (3) times before they must decide to become a member of the Y.
- All guests are required to provide a valid photo id upon entering the facility.
- Prospective members who receive a tour of the facility may request a guest pass which entitles them to one free visit at a later date.
- Members in good standing of other Ys are allowed to enter as guests at any time. As a general rule, visits are limited to three visits per month. Exceptions to this rule require executive approval.