STANLY COUNTY FAMILY YMCA
- Stay on top of this week's happenings at the Y by reading our Weekly E-Newsletter, The Y Knot Now.
STANLY COUNTY FAMILY YMCA LOCKER ROOM POLICY - Please be aware of the Stanly County Family YMCA locker room policy. Read More
EXCITING NEW OUTREACH PROGRAM ANNOUNCED FOR SUMMER - The Stanly County Family YMCA will be providing a NEW outreach program to the Amhurst Community this summer. Read, Feed, and Lead will be offered to children in the Amhurst Community free of charge this summer. The Y will be in the Amhurst Garden daily to provide reading opportunities to the kids, serve lunch, and lead a physical activity/game. Thank you to the Albemarle Rotary Club for sponsoring this program. Volunteer opportunities are available. Contact Kelley Bigger for more information.
NORWOOD SUMMER DAY CAMP ANNOUNCED ... The Y is partnering with the Town of Norwood to offer seven weeks of Half Day Summer Day Camp to be held in Norwood. Participants will be dropped off at the Norwood Elementary School Gym in the morning. On Thursdays, campers will be transported to the Y for swimming and other activities. Lunch and morning snack will be provided daily. 30 spaces available ... register soon at the Y. Information available at the Y and the Town of Norwood.
FIND THE PERFECT SUMMER DAY CAMP FOR YOUR CHILD… It is time to make plans for your child to attend the BEST Summer Day Camp in the area! Registration is currently open for the Y Summer Day Camp as well as several Specialty Camps. Ranked the #1 Summer Day Camp in Stanly County for the past 7 years, we want to be your choice for your child.
BUILDING CHARACTER IN SPORTS
LITTLE ATHLETES SPORTS PROGRAM
Little Athletes is a Y program for children between 3 and 5 years of age to learn how to play sports in a fun, low-key environment. We know that as children enter into the world of team sports, it is imperative their first experiences be fun, educational, and supportive. The Stanly County Family YMCA strives to provide this kid of opportunity to families in our community.
The Y offers the following Little Athlete Sports programs throughout the year:
- Little Squirts Soccer - Registration Feb 16-March 2 Season: March 14 - May 7 Cost: $30 Members; $50 Non-Members
- Little Sluggers T-ball and Coach Pitch - Registration July 25-August 10; Season: August 29-October 15; Cost: $40 Members; $60 Non-Members
- Little Squirts Indoor Soccer - Registration: September 12-28; Season: October 24-December 3 Cost: $30 Members; $50 Non-Members
- Little Dribblers Basketball - Registration: November 28-December 14 Season: January 4-February 20 Cost: $30 Members; $50 Non-Members